Here’s a quick and easy way that you can test for Candida right at home:
- Pour water in a clear glass at night before bedtime and set it on your bed stand.
- First thing in the morning, work up some saliva and spit it into the glass of water. Check every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Normally, your saliva should disappear in the water.
If you have a candida overgrowth issue, you will see any of these three formations:
- Strings like jellyfish traveling down from the saliva floating on top.
- Particles or cloudy specks suspended in the water
- Cloudy saliva sinking to the bottom of the glass
How did your saliva test turn out? We’d like to know…